Mini Residency: Full Arch Digital Workflow, ORCAA, Guatemala
The Instarisa Digital Workflow Mini Residency offers a specialized training program focused on 3D facially-driven prosthetics tailored to teach you how to digitally restore conventional and remote anchorage for All-on-X surgical cases using cutting edge technologies. In collaboration with the University of Francisco Marroquin in Guatemala City, this mini residency course equips lab techs with cutting-edge techniques.
From capturing pre-op records using InstaRisa workflows to mastering exocad alignment for All-on-X Hybrids, this program will deepen your appreciation for dental care. Sign up for a transformative learning experience with the Instarisa Digital Workflow Mini Residency and elevate your proficiency in digital prosthetics.
REFUND POLICY: Cancellations for this course must be made in writing 60 days prior to the course date to receive a refund, otherwise 50% of the total course fee will be forfeited. InstaRisa reserves the right to refuse registration and to cancel or modify the conference without prior notice. Customer Travel Costs: InstaRisa not responsible for reimbursing prepaid (including non-refundable) customer travel costs. It is recommended that customers who elect to incur travel costs for a training course, schedule and purchase airfare and hotel accommodations with this in mind.
Mini Residency: Full Arch Digital Workflow
The University of Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City, Guatemala
Through discussed theory and hands-on application, you will learn to:
- Capture proper pre-op records using Instarisa workflows and techniques.
- Capture implant position using Icam4D photogrammetry during live surgery.
- Capture soft tissue scans with references during live surgery.
- Exposure to exocad alignment and design techniques for All on X Hybrids.
- Proper nesting of All-on-X Hybrid STL files for 3D printing success.
- Proper Post Processing of Bio-compatible Resin prints.
- Proper staining and glazing techniques using GC Opti-glaze for life-like results.
- Proper passive fit hybrid delivery techniques.
All lab course attendees will receive a certificate of completion from ORCAA/UFM and an exocad demo dongle.
OVER 40 ARCH CASES WILL BE DONE DURING THE WEEK.